The Recipe Keys is a recipe taxonomy that can be used to categorize the recipes created based on their specific property.
How to add a Recipe Key? #
You can add a Recipe Key via Recipes > Recipe Keys.
- Enter the Recipe Key Name and Description.
- Select the Taxonomy color.
- Upload your preferred Taxonomy Image or Taxonomy Icon.
- Click on Add New Recipe Key.
How to assign a Recipe Key to a Recipe? #
Once you add a Recipe Key, you can assign it to a Recipe via the respective recipe editor.
- You can access the Recipe editor via Recipes > All Recipes. Then click to edit the recipe to which you want to assign the Recipe Key.
- Under the Recipe Keys dropdown option, enter the Recipe Key name that you want to assign to the recipe.
- Click on Update.
How to create the Recipe Keys page? #
The Recipe Keys page will be the page that will list all the categories created under the Recipe Keys taxonomy along with the assigned recipe posts.
To create the Recipe Keys page,
- Visit Admin Dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Create a page entitled ‘Recipe Keys’.
- Under the Template dropdown option, select the Recipe Keys template.
- Click on Publish.