The Recipe Badges is a recipe taxonomy that you can create and assign to your recipes so that the readers can locate their preferred recipes in an organized way. You can assign one or many badges to describe a recipe but it is recommended that you use a single badge for a single recipe.
How to add a Recipe Badge? #
You can add a Recipe Badge via Recipes > Recipe Badges.
- Enter the Recipe Badge name and Description.
- Select the Taxonomy color.
- Upload your preferred Taxonomy Image or Taxonomy Icon.
- Click on Add New Recipe Badge.
How to assign a Recipe Badge to a Recipe? #
Once you create a Recipe Badge, you can assign it to a Recipe via the respective recipe editor.
- You can access the Recipe editor via Recipes > All Recipes. Then click to edit the recipe to which you want to add the Recipe Badge.
- Under the Recipe Badges dropdown option, enter the Recipe Badge name that you want to assign to the recipe.
- Click on Update.
How to create a Recipe Badges page? #
The Recipe Badges page will be the page that will list all the categories created under the Recipe Badges taxonomy along with the assigned recipe posts.
To create a Recipe Badges page,
- Visit Admin Dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Create a page entitled ‘Recipe Badges’.
- Under the Template dropdown option, select the Recipe Badges template.
- Click on Publish.