As the name suggests, the Recipe Courses is a recipe taxonomy that can be used to categorize the recipes created based on the menu course they belong to.
How to add a Recipe Course? #
You can add a Recipe Course via Recipes > Courses.
- Enter the Recipe Course name and Description.
- Select a Parent Course if any.
- Select the Taxonomy color.
- Upload your preferred Taxonomy Image or Taxonomy Icon.
- Click on Add New Course.
How to assign a Recipe Course to a Recipe? #
Once you add a Recipe Course, you can assign it to a Recipe via the respective recipe editor.
- You can access the Recipe editor via Recipes > All Recipes. Then click to edit the recipe to which you want to assign the Recipe Course.
- Under the Courses dropdown option, checkmark the Recipe Course that you want to assign to the recipe.
- Click on Update.
How to create a Recipe Courses page? #
The Recipe Courses page will be the page that will list all the categories created under the Courses taxonomy along with the assigned recipe posts.
To create a Recipe Courses page,
- Visit Admin Dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Create a page entitled ‘Recipe Courses’.
- Under the Template dropdown option, select the Recipe Courses template.
- Click on Publish.